PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

kris69
Thu, Jan-12-06, 07:58
Hi... I'm Kris...

Doing a lot of new stuff this year...

- New Hubby
- New Home-Based Business
- New Diet

Hope to be working on a family this time next year, so I gotta lose the weight.

boodeb
Thu, Jan-12-06, 08:36
Hello,Congrats on all your "NEW" and good luck on your journey

bkloots
Thu, Jan-12-06, 08:54
That's a lot of "new." Congratulations on all three.

In spite of the stress of change, you have a great opportunity to make this threesome work for you.

--You and new hubby can agree on how to eat together. Many newly-married women tend to follow his lead in quantity and quality, and you know what happens. Simply make low-carb cuisine, with all its great advantages and tasty recipes, a part of your new life together. If you happen to be in charge of meals, you can make stuff he'll love--and give both of you the gift of better health for a lifetime. Same with new family members who come along.
--Home-based business gives you a great chance to decide exactly what you'll keep in your house to eat 24/7. Great advantage for control and variety.
--New Diet. See above.

Best wishes.

kris69
Thu, Jan-12-06, 08:56
Thanks... very excited that I found this board!!! I'll need all the support I can get.

bob2112
Thu, Jan-12-06, 09:14
Welcome to the forums.