PDA

View Full Version : new to this site

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jessfran
Tue, Jan-10-06, 15:39
Hi everyone my name is Jessica I'm 25 years old. I've been doing Atkins for about 2 months, started November 7, 2005. I've lost 19 pounds. It was tough during the holidays with all the temptations everywhere, but I got through it. My goal is to get to 130-140 pounds. I currently weigh 189. I know I haven't lost a lot of weight yet (my weightloss has been kind of slow) but I feel so good my clothes feel looser, people have noticed that I've lost weight. It feels great I can't wait until I reach my goal. If anybody has any advice or comments I'd greatly appreciate them. Good luck to everyone and congrats to those that have already reached their goals.

Jessica :wave:

bigmomma04
Tue, Jan-10-06, 15:48
Hey Jessica! My name is Michelle and I am 23 years old and just started Atkins as my new years Resolution.20 something females! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=271373) If you go there it is a place where we talk and support eat other. Go to Forums and Support Then buddies and challenges and look for the 20 something females thread. Good Luck with LC!

jessfran
Tue, Jan-10-06, 16:07
Hi Michelle, good luck with Atkins. Thank you for the info about the forum. I'm going to check it out right now.

Jessica

bob2112
Tue, Jan-10-06, 18:04
Welcome to the forums Jessica.

sirlarry
Tue, Jan-10-06, 18:08
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome :wave:

jessfran
Wed, Jan-11-06, 13:41
thanks bob2112 and sirlarry for the welcome. I wish you both the best of luck.
Jessica