PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

dcgoodin
Mon, Jan-09-06, 21:01
"Hello" :wave:

Low carbed before, so the experience is not new to me - Also familiar with this forum and how wonderful and helpful it is with wonderful members.

I am hoping for "LONG TERM SUCCESS". Previously lost 30 pounds, kept it off for a good while - then I had a dear friend pass away suddenly and that seemed to be the end of my low carb lifestyle for the past 6 months. Food became my familiar comforting friend/foe once again. I have tried to return many times, but haven't stuck it for more than a couple of days.

Wish me luck and say a prayer for me - I thank you :)

emily30
Mon, Jan-09-06, 21:21
Hi dcgoodin and Welcome! :wave:

I am so sorry to hear of your friends passing. I'm glad to hear you are back on the LC WOL. I wish you the very best.

dcgoodin
Mon, Jan-09-06, 21:24
Thanks for the encouraging words emily....Looks like you have had really good success, congratulations on your weight loss to date. :)

bob2112
Mon, Jan-09-06, 22:55
Welcome back onboard.

julia333
Mon, Jan-09-06, 23:55
Sorry about your friend...but glad you are back here to get the support you need and deserve! ((((hug)))))

sirlarry
Tue, Jan-10-06, 05:31
welcome and we are gald you are here.