PDA

View Full Version : New here

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

drjanni
Mon, Jan-09-06, 15:21
Hi, I'm obviously new to this forum. Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm 31 years old, married, have two kids, and a weight problem. That last is where you guys come in. I've lost weight low-carbing in previous years, but have gained a huge amount of weight over the last couple of years while finishing college. It's been a couple of years since I've gotten my degree, and I've still got the pounds on!! So, It's back to Atkins, hopefully for the rest of my life.

I'm just finishing up the first week of induction and am down 10lbs. So I feel I'm off to a good start.

--Janet :wave:

Lexguy42
Mon, Jan-09-06, 16:16
wow.... great first week Janet. Congrats on your first week and welcome to the forum

bob2112
Mon, Jan-09-06, 18:12
Welcome to the forums and congratulations on your success so far. Keep up the good work.

dcgoodin
Mon, Jan-09-06, 21:26
That's really great for your first week, how encouraging that is to me and most certainly to you. I wish you continued succes...Welcome :)

danabear
Mon, Jan-09-06, 23:31
Wow 10 lbs in 1 week! Good job. I've got two kids and a weight problem also ;)

sirlarry
Tue, Jan-10-06, 05:35
welcome and congrats on your first week