PDA

View Full Version : Hellooo

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

lkaze
Mon, Jan-09-06, 13:55
Hey guys, I'm new and I would love to get some support and help others on this incredible journey. I just started doing Atkins and exercising and I stared losing. By the way are we allowed to take meal replacement bars during induction. ok guys keep it up.... :thup:

bob2112
Mon, Jan-09-06, 18:25
Welcome aboard.

rgaldamez
Mon, Jan-09-06, 18:28
Welcome, glade to have you on board. This is a great way to help with your weight loss. I don't think meal replacement bars should be eating during indution. You should try and see if you countinue to loss weight.

Well keep in touch let me know who your doing.
Rachel

julia333
Mon, Jan-09-06, 19:17
personally during induction I only eat a bar if I am out and need something to eat in an emergency...I have heard that they can stall weight loss b ut also that we need to count the sugar alcohols...some of those bars have massive amount of carbs...none of the old timers here recommend them...welcome to the forums!

bkloots
Tue, Jan-10-06, 06:02
Welcome to a good forum.

Meal replacement bars are not for induction. In fact, induction and OWL are all about learning to eat real food in the real world. Bars and shakes can help out in an emergency, but overuse will sabotage your program.

Exercise and Atkins go hand in hand. You'll do well if you follow the program to the letter. You've got the book, right? Best wishes.

lkaze
Tue, Jan-10-06, 15:27
Thx so much for your replies and support.