PDA

View Full Version : I'm new!!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

sweetlis2
Sun, Jan-08-06, 20:44
Hi everyone!

My name is Lisa, I'm new to this site. I'm bound & determined to lose 40 pounds. I'm using low carb Atkins. I'd appreciate any tips or anyone who would like to be buddies. My email is Lisa2b150~yahoo.

SW 192.5

Thanks, Lisa

boree
Sun, Jan-08-06, 21:58
Hi Lisa, I'm Connie. I will be happy to be your buddy! You can email me anytime boree_123~yahoo.com :)

sunrise02
Sun, Jan-08-06, 23:07
Hi Lisa! Looks like we're all in this together! I'm "bound and determined," too! That 40 # goal is popular here. I sent you an email.

Sunny

bob2112
Mon, Jan-09-06, 06:27
Welcome to the forums.

loserinnc
Mon, Jan-09-06, 08:13
Welcome! Good luck! :wave:

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3;33;0;0;0/c/-8/t/-64/k/31a8/weight.png
(http://www.TickerFactory.com/)

bkloots
Mon, Jan-09-06, 08:20
Welcome to a good discussion.

A word to the wise, however:

DO NOT POST YOUR E-MAIL address in a forum.

Your forum log-in protects you to a certain extent from bad guys on the web. However, it's much safer to let those who want to contact you go through your user information on the bulletin board system. Your e-mail address will not be disclosed to anyone unless you want to respond. It will be harder for spammers to get you.

sirlarry
Mon, Jan-09-06, 08:30
Welcome to the forum

leangirl
Mon, Jan-09-06, 20:06
Welcome, I am losing about 40 pounds also. I have lost 5 so far. I would love to be part of your support system. I looking for as many buddies as possible to keep me on my toes as well. You are welcome to stop by my journal sometime.

dcgoodin
Mon, Jan-09-06, 21:08
Welcome!!!

julia333
Tue, Jan-10-06, 00:15
here we are! All getting ready to reclaim our bodies and health!!

sweetlis2
Thu, Jan-12-06, 08:23
Thanks to everyone for your replies. I'm so excited, I've lost 4.5 lbs in 5 days. It is really hard, but I am really happy today. I'm actually in the 180's now!

sw 192.5
cw 188

Oh please forgive me, I'm new to forums, bulletin boards & such. I don't know anything about them, just muddling through!!

leangirl
Thu, Jan-12-06, 11:00
I'm actually in the 180's now!
Congratulations
Don't ya just love seeing the scale go downnnn!
If you will go under the logo that says I've got friends in low carb places and click on low carb forums, then scroll down to bootcamp/journal and click on it. You will find directions on how to make a journal. I highly recommend doing a journal. It helps you log your food and since you know people are going to checking in on you, your less likely to fall off the wagon. We are about the same. I was at 185 this morning. If you need anything just stop by my journal and was new to this too and if people hadn't helped me I would still be lost. :lol: :lol: :lol: