PDA

View Full Version : not sure

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

mohasson
Sun, Jan-08-06, 09:16
:help: HI THIS WILL WILL BE MY 1ST TRY AT IT IM NOT SURE HOW TO GO ABOUT IT BECAUSE I AM CONFUSED ABOUT THE TIME AFTER THE INDUCTION STAGE. HOW DO YOU MEASURE THE CARBS FROM THERE AND THE EXERCISE PLAN IT IS KIND OF CONFUSING THERE ARE SO MANY DIFFERENT SAYINGS ON HOW TO DO IT THE RIGHT WAY SO MANY INPUTS TO READ FROM OTHER LOW-CARBERS. I DONT KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN I WANT TO START SOON SEEING THAT I AM NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER AND I WAS TOLD THAT THE OLDER YOU GET THE HARDER IT IS TO GET THE WEIGHT OFF. :q: THANKS

cnmLisa
Sun, Jan-08-06, 15:42
Hi and welcome. I recommend that since you have the book--- read it, read it, read it. Follow the guidelines of induction and then be concerned about ongoing weight loss and maintenance. I figure that before your can start tweaking a plan, you have to have done the plan AS WRITTEN which means following thru to all the levels. Good luck on your journey!!! I know I'll be seeing "less" of you;)

Lisa

JAnn
Sun, Jan-08-06, 16:01
Just do the induction first, then start adding in the carbs as suggested, i.e. veggies first and so on. If you're not sure of the next step then ask others on the forum. There's lots of help here.

P.S. Writing in all caps makes it hard for some of us to read.

sirlarry
Sun, Jan-08-06, 17:15
Welcome, :wave: and as stated before your best bet is to carry the book around with you and read it over and over until you get it. then everyone else here can help you with the rest.