PDA

View Full Version : "recalculate" from 100g to 1/4 c.: how to save?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

gonwtwindo
Thu, Jan-05-06, 19:17
I added cilantro to my favorites. I clicked on 'cilantro' to get the nutritional info page, and changed the amount to 1/4 c. Clicked 'recalculate'. Clicked 'add to favorites'.

Looked on my favorites, it still gives info for 100 grams.

???

Rosebud
Thu, Jan-05-06, 19:22
I added cilantro to my favorites. I clicked on 'cilantro' to get the nutritional info page, and changed the amount to 1/4 c. Clicked 'recalculate'. Clicked 'add to favorites'.

Looked on my favorites, it still gives info for 100 grams.

???
All items entered from the list will default to 100 grams (AFAIK). I think you will need to re-enter it as a custom food, if you wish the amount to default to 1/4 cup. :)

Rosebud:rose:

Rosebud
Thu, Jan-05-06, 19:39
I just entered cilantro myself, and you don't need to enter it as a custom food.
All you need to do is click on the drop down menu beside the "100 grams" and one of the alternatives is 0.25 cup.

Sorry if I've confused you.

HTH :)

Rosebud:rose:

gonwtwindo
Thu, Jan-05-06, 19:40
Ah-HA! Thanks!