PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for your kindness!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

MiniMadrid
Mon, Jan-02-06, 15:11
:wave: Hi, I am new from today. I am from Madrid, Spain and I am trying this for the first time. I want to thank all those that help so much in this forum, I have been reading and I am amazed about how much support and information you can find here... I feel so greatful!.
I see a lot of products you talk about that I think we have not in Europe, so I have to find out how to work without them... example: sugar free jelly or those Low Carb Tortillas... Anyway, THANK YOU for all of you that help so much!

bkloots
Mon, Jan-02-06, 15:15
Hi, Mini. Welcome to a good forum.

The truth is, low-carb is much better if you learn it using fresh, whole foods, not manufactured foods. So not having low-carb products should not be a problem. I don't use them myself.

Best wishes.

julia333
Mon, Jan-02-06, 18:20
I don't use LC products really...except the sugar free jello...Im suprised they don't have that in Madrid?

pigasus718
Mon, Jan-02-06, 21:07
The truth is, low-carb is much better if you learn it using fresh, whole foods, not manufactured foods.

Hi Madrid,
Welcome.
I agree that you'll do fine without those products.
Good luck on your low carb journey and know that
there is always help and support here.

julia333
Mon, Jan-02-06, 22:06
Madrid...go on the section for recipes here...it will help! ((((HUG))))

bob2112
Tue, Jan-03-06, 05:24
Welcome to the forums.

MiniMadrid
Tue, Jan-03-06, 07:08
Thank you to all of you!. I think I will manage well, even if I feel a little confuse some times!, usually about small stuff as: "May I eat pumpkins?" or silly things like that.... I suppose this is what happens while you are really getting in touch with all this new ways!
I would like to know what means those numbers and letters on the top right handside: "Stats" and then "BF". Somebody knows?
Love
Emma

julia333
Tue, Jan-03-06, 11:41
That means your starting weight, current weight and goal weight...

bkloots
Tue, Jan-03-06, 12:15
And BF is the percentage of body fat, if you happen to know what it is.

MiniMadrid
Wed, Jan-04-06, 09:18
Got it!! Thanks for the information now I know! Is there a way to find out our body fat?? or has to be done by a machine?
Love

julia333
Thu, Jan-05-06, 10:57
I bought a scale that show weight and body fat percentage