PDA

View Full Version : My name is Kelly....

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

KMGO
Wed, Dec-28-05, 12:55
Hi,

My name is Kelly...I am preparing to start Atkins, and am enjoying reading this forum...very inspirational.

I dont know what happened to me, I have 75 lbs to lose, maybe 85 and I feel like I have lost myself. I hope with the Atkins book and this website I might be able to again be the girl under all this fat.

I feel like the same person, but clearly I am not.Time to get on with it.

Thankyou for this wonderful resource...

Kelly

rodmick
Wed, Dec-28-05, 12:57
Hi Kelly! Welcome to the board!

innocente
Wed, Dec-28-05, 13:07
Hi Kelly,
I'm also new to the boards, and I am also an Atkins Drop Out! I have since gained back every pound I lost, and now I am absolutely determined to lose this weight because I feel like ****!
It's nice to meet you!

pigasus718
Wed, Dec-28-05, 14:09
Hi Kelly,
Welcome.
I'm new here myself, but have already found tons of info and support. Everyone here is great. Very friendly and helpful.
Good luck on your journey.

4beans4me
Wed, Dec-28-05, 14:10
Welcome to the forums Kelly :wave:

bob2112
Wed, Dec-28-05, 15:47
Welcome aboard Kelly.

julia333
Wed, Dec-28-05, 15:56
Hi Kelly!

My boyfriend's name is Kelly too! WELCOME!!!

I am fairly new to Atkins way of life/eating and it took a little time to adjust but WOW!!! This is a plan that I can live with..one day at a time for the rest of my life...just really watch your carbs..they can creep uo on ya!

You will meet some wonderful people on these forums who will help and guide you... and try not to beat up on yourself too much..food can be just like a drug to some of us...we use it to change our feelings. With any addiction it takes time to understand, accept and learn a new way of living...be gentle, love yourself and let's trudge the road together!

I also have about 50lbs to loose...former beauty queen/cheerleader..etc...what happened? Hhahahahahhahaha!

Your bud...

Julia