PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Manitoba, and where can i get cheaper shipping?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

groovellaa
Mon, Dec-17-01, 18:36
I cannot find zone products in my small town, so I often look online and the shipping to Canada from the USA is crazy! I just went thru netrition and $20 to ship a few zone bars???? :confused:

Also, I have been trying for about a year to stay on one of the programs. I did OK on Atkins for a month, but the taste in my mouth was unbearable and i had extreme brain fog. Didn'T last more then a week on CAD so now i have trying the Zone. If i can keep up regular grocery shops, I can stick with it, but the grocery bill is a bit larger then I would like.

HI to all that read this and hope to meet some of you.

groovellaa :daze:

CarrieAnn8
Mon, Dec-17-01, 21:00
Hi there. I dont have much to say about your questions or problems as im just starting off, but i thought i would pop on here quick and say --- Hello and Good Luck.

Im in Ontario but havent looked to buy anything online yet. Have fun on your quest.

Carrie-Ann

Deirdre
Mon, Dec-17-01, 21:16
I've seen Zone bars at A&P stores here in Ontario recently.