PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Sbboyceut
Sat, Dec-24-05, 22:13
Hello all! I have been Low Carbing since September 2003. I have been on and off of the bandwagen in that time but something has switched in my brain. All of the sudden, I'm not playing the game of back and fourth I know I feel better living this way so it makes it worth it. I have found self control I never knew I had, realizing I don't need all the junk, and feeling better than I ever knew I could. I have been reading the boards on Atkins.com but was kinda feeling like I wanted something more. I did a search on google oringinally for Low Carb products in Utah and found this site. I have already been enlightened and laughed since reading on this site. It's refreshing to see so many others having the LC lifestyle. I'm looking forward to the support and information I will receive. Thanks

Sarah :wave:
200/166/155

BetyLouWho
Sat, Dec-24-05, 22:27
Welcome Sarah:D

And Happy Holidays!

Your stats are looking great. A lot or people report that LC is a terrific lifestyle for weight, health, and all the good stuff that goes along with those things!;)

So glad that you are enjoying the forum. I found it by accident too, but I am glad that I did. See you around....:wave:

bob2112
Sun, Dec-25-05, 05:43
Welcome aboard. Congratulations on your fantastic progress.