PDA

View Full Version : After Thanksgiving.....I survived....

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Jr8Fan
Mon, Nov-28-05, 12:10
176.2.....I am glad that is the damage after Thanksgiving. I wasn't completely legal, but most of my overeating was done on legal food...just too much of it or things that make you stall, like nuts. I didn't cheat much and I am proud to say that I am still hanging in there.

The worst thing about holidays is that I don't drink my water like I should.

ShayKNJ
Mon, Nov-28-05, 12:41
For me I am up a pound. I did allow myself a small amount of stuffing with gravy and sweet potatoes. I didn't drink enough water either. On Friday I got a bladder infection. Whether the meds made me up a pound or the water from working out again. It will be gone in a day or two.

On Friday I weighed myself and I was down a half a pound. I think when you do strength training your muscles hold more water. This might be why I'm up a pound.