PDA

View Full Version : Chocolates! Russell Stover - Box of chocolates!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Janjan
Mon, Dec-10-01, 11:37
I found a beautiful box of sugar-free russel stover chocolates at Wal-mart!! They had a full display of the sugar-free stuff. Since my husband always gets me chocolates this is great! They also have some big chocolate bars made by sorbee. They say they're belgium chocolate and are wrapped in a nice bronze wrapper. I know we have to be careful with this stuff, but its better than having the other stuff around.

Deirdre
Mon, Dec-10-01, 22:17
Was it the "Whitman's Sampler" box of chocolates? I bought a box a few weeks ago and they are good. I tried the Sorbee's bars before and didn't like them at all though.

Janjan
Tue, Dec-11-01, 11:32
Yeah, now that I think about it, I think it was a Whitman's sampler. It was in with the Russel Stover's though. I wonder if it's the same company?
Jan

Deirdre
Tue, Dec-11-01, 11:40
Yes, they are the same company.