PDA

View Full Version : 3rd time is a charm... i hope

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

klaus74
Mon, Dec-10-01, 07:51
Hello all.. This is my 3rd go around on the Low carb plans..I think i have beaten all my demons that have led to failure on the last attempts...

??? Can someone look at my journal.. and tell me if there is anything I should add to my menu?? or suggestions???

Thanks!!!

Atriana
Mon, Dec-10-01, 08:02
Welcome :wave:
I checked out your journal and posted my reply there.

sunshine2
Mon, Dec-10-01, 10:33
First of all Any time is a charm. ;) If I counted how many times I've started this woe, it would be well over three I assure you. But the important thing is you start and don't look at this as a diet, but a WOL.

I'll look in your journal. I look forward to reading your post and watching your progress.

ta ta :wave:

Leebugboo
Mon, Dec-10-01, 11:10
Let me start of by saying........Good luck and congrats for finding your way back. I have just started this journey myself, for the first time. I am excited and hopeful. If you don't mind my asking..... what were some of the things that caused you not to succeed? I am having some family troubles that are really messing me up right now. That and the fact that potatoes are my favorite thing in life..........hee hee Good luck with your journey! ................Lee

klaus74
Mon, Dec-10-01, 11:47
The first time I quit LCing was... I was too happy about the induction weightloss.. and the limit of my foods (All that meat and cheese is expensive!!)... my will power sucked also..

My second go around.. i really didnt take it too seriously.. (I quit after the induction was even up!!)

Now.. I care about my health more.. I cant afford to keep buying new pants... my photo's scare me now..I KNOW i will do it this time.. Induction is over.. I dont have cravings (Yea suppliments!!) I am even learning to eat Veggies (Before now.. i do not eat veggies <except potatos>) so I am learning of things I can do to help me.. but being an Anti-seafood.. and anti-veggie man does NOT make this easy... but it can be done... if the will and the drive are there..

Oh!!! this web page.. and another (i wont list out of respect for this site) have helped me out tremendously!!

EllieEats
Mon, Dec-10-01, 12:58
Welcome to the board!!! And we're going to try to keep you!!
Took a peek in your journal and made a couple suggestions.
I've been here just a few weeks myself--- you'll see this place is the best!!
Ellie :wave:

Natrushka
Mon, Dec-10-01, 14:11
I looked in on your Journal, klaus. You're doing great :thup: You're right about the veggies, but everything else is working for you. You're eating enough and you've obviously found the combinations that work for you (you're down 18 lbs).

You'll find support and good quality information here, glad you joined us.

Happy LCing!
Nat