PDA

View Full Version : Nothing works or feels as good as low-carb

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Tashka
Tue, Nov-01-05, 06:10
Hi,
I am a long-time low-carber. Every time I think I can start "eating more carbs", I can't stop, and let myself go. Why?? Low-carb feels good, tastes good, and works great! Maybe this time I can stay with it?.. :help:
Tashka

klc145
Tue, Nov-01-05, 06:47
Tashka...you and I have very similar stats! Welcome to the boards. You CAN do it this time! It is great to have you here. Happy LC-ing!!!

NickyMinus
Tue, Nov-01-05, 14:03
"Nothing works or feels as good as low-carb." I can't agree more! I've lost upwards of 70lbs in the past on LC. It works and I know it. It's when I start thinking a little more carbs won't hurt that I run into problems.

Best of luck on your journey!

Jr8Fan
Tue, Nov-01-05, 14:16
Most of us have been there....several times. Good luck and welcome!

blargh
Fri, Nov-04-05, 08:57
I feel the same way, Tashka. Low-carb is definitely the way to go for me.

zorra_1
Fri, Nov-04-05, 11:38
For me, the only way I knew LC worked was by falling off the wagon. The moment I resumed eating HC foods on came the weight and the return of those awful cravings. My motivation is for health benefits.

sherbear
Fri, Nov-04-05, 14:53
I can't believe I fall for the old, fat free, low calorie garbage, and then I feel awful. I feel so great on LC!