PDA

View Full Version : Needing Informacion

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

luisita
Fri, Oct-28-05, 17:17
I want to know if I can have whipping cream on induccion, it says, that have 5 grams of carbs, and 2 grams of sugar, It is not to much sugar??, how can I count the carbs, and sugars?
thanks
Luisa

JaneDough
Fri, Oct-28-05, 18:01
Luisa - you should only be using unsweetened heavy cream during Induction, so it sounds like that whipping cream is a product you'd want to skip. And welcome. :)

luisita
Fri, Oct-28-05, 18:13
Thanks for the information Jane, so what can I do know that I cheat on my plan???
Should I start all over again, because this is my 5th day on Induction.
Thanks again
Luisa

zorra_1
Fri, Oct-28-05, 18:55
How much did you have? If it wasn't too much, I wouldn't worry about it. But since you are only on day 5 (as opposed to 13), you may find it easier to start over.

JaneDough
Fri, Oct-28-05, 18:56
If it were me, dear, I'd just stop eating the whipping cream and keep going! This is a learning process; don't be too hard on yourself. :heart:

Jr8Fan
Sat, Oct-29-05, 04:07
I agree with JaneDough, just keep going and Welcome! Those were not 5 wasted days. They were 5 days of a new way of life! Keep up the good work!

luisita
Sun, Oct-30-05, 00:44
Well, I have to say thanks, because having a support is a wonderfull tool, while you are in a diet....
But when I was on my 6th day I had a couple of beers, so I guess this time I have to start all over again...
Anyway I'm ready to start tomorrow again, and I promise to try harder....
This is not easy for me... but I have to do it, I have been able to reach so many things in my life, so this is no imposible for me....
THANKS AGAIN
LUISA

sarayaha
Sun, Oct-30-05, 09:54
I really enjoy lite whip cream and used it all the time. Does 2 grams of sugar cause prob if you are staying below 20 grams total?

Hybrid
Sun, Oct-30-05, 11:28
Odd are, your body has been in carbohydrate-burning mode so long that any refined sugar, like that found in whipped cream, is likely to interfere with the purpose of induction - which is to teach the body to be a fat burner.