PDA

View Full Version : just getting started

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

gyp
Wed, Oct-26-05, 16:51
I am just begining..again, I have never posted before. Here is hopeing all goes well.

Hello to everyone......... :D

truckgirl
Wed, Oct-26-05, 17:11
Welcome GYP!

Jr8Fan
Thu, Oct-27-05, 06:52
Welcome! Looking at your stats, all is already going well. Welcome to Onederland! You have already made it to the 100's!

Woo Hoo!! Must feel great!

gyp
Thu, Oct-27-05, 10:54
The wonder about low carb is the disappearance of the hunger. I am a great cheater when I diet. This seems to be the way to go.
Thanks for the encouragement .....I appreciate it.
I just get bored with it after awhile.
So having these little chats may be the tool to keep going.

Jr8Fan
Thu, Oct-27-05, 11:56
I love not being hungry too! I also had trouble with boredom until I branched out and learned new recipes. That has really helped me a lot.

Good luck!

veronicac
Thu, Oct-27-05, 12:52
hi Gyp i started on tuesday and im doing realy good and hope you will to i keep going to this site and i love it

gyp
Thu, Oct-27-05, 21:41
I'll have to start being more creative..........and plan a bit ahead of time.

I will not sure of how Quickly I can get rid of it [ fat ] . After I have done the firat week I will have a better idea. Then I can set some goals.

This site definately has a positive gang!!!!!