PDA

View Full Version : Testing.....4,5,6

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Mindyd
Thu, Dec-06-01, 11:06
:daze:

Why am I not able to get a message to show up on the board?

tamarian
Thu, Dec-06-01, 15:37
Hi Mindyd,

What browser and version are you using and what operating system? What errors do you get?

Wa'il

Mindyd
Thu, Dec-06-01, 15:39
I kept getting an error message that said I had not specified a forum. If you have followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster....which I did - and now I tested it to be able to cut and paste the error for them and it worked fine.....it figures.

tamarian
Thu, Dec-06-01, 15:55
I still need to know the browser, browser version and operating system, and any special browsing tools you are using.

This should help find the problem, if there is any :)

Wa'il

Mindyd
Thu, Dec-06-01, 16:01
I'm using IE 5.0 - and I'm on a Windows system.....other than that, nothing unusual.....

tamarian
Thu, Dec-06-01, 16:28
Are you accesing the net directly or through a network?

Wa'il

Mindyd
Thu, Dec-06-01, 16:43
It's at work - I believe it's through a network - I know I don't have to dial up to get onto the net.....

tamarian
Thu, Dec-06-01, 17:03
Originally posted by Mindyd
It's at work - I believe it's through a network - I know I don't have to dial up to get onto the net.....

O.k. I'll try changing a few thing in a day or two. In the meantime, I can only recommend hitting the back button and submitting again, if this error occurs. :)

Wa'il