PDA

View Full Version : New to site, not new to LC

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Nyxi
Tue, Oct-18-05, 18:26
Hi
joined the site for the thryoid support info
went on atkins 3 years or so ago, lost 30 lbs and gained muscle through reular weight training and working out.
keep this weight off for three years
all of a sudden in january, major health problems.
now i am back to 157, but the weight is not coming off - still having health troubles.
i have mercury poisoning which has affected my thyroid and adrenals
i hope to figure out what to do soon.
ee

Jr8Fan
Wed, Oct-19-05, 07:35
Welcome and good luck! Hope you solve your health problems.

wolve
Wed, Oct-19-05, 08:11
Hey Nyxi, I'm new too. Good to meet you.

donamaria
Wed, Oct-19-05, 13:50
Hi, I am new to this site, but have been lowcarbing for several years. I have put 10 pounds back on over the last year and am now addressing them. But I need new inspiration and so went looking for some help specific in the lc arena. I am a member of e-diets and there is an Atkins board there, but I am now having difficulty with the restrictions on veggies, so I believe I am going to do the PP plan. I can live without grains, and can keep fruit to low glyc. berries, melon, etc. I know I will spending a lot of time pouring over all the information and posts on this site. I really want to FINALLY get to goal, and beat these cravings forever.

Dona

228>156.5>135
total chol. 176 down from 201 pre-lc