PDA

View Full Version : How do get those weight loss ruler like thingies?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

coolcat19
Mon, Oct-17-05, 21:14
ok
My question is at the end of some peoples post's they have this thing that looks like a ruler and it shows how much weight they have lost and how much they have left to lose. Some have ballons some are hearts one has a beach ball as a marker. where do I find them and how do I get one?
:q:

cnmLisa
Mon, Oct-17-05, 23:01
I got mine from 3fatchicks.com (http://3fatchicks.com/). Next time I see one of your posts I'll expect a ruler thingie:) But don't ask me how to get it in the sig--it took me a bazillion trys and I still don't know how I got it there;)

Lisa

megz
Tue, Oct-18-05, 07:27
Mine I got from www.tickerfactory.com. When you're done making the ruler thing, to put it into the sig you copy writting in the box which says for bbCode then past it into your sig box. :)

coolcat19
Tue, Oct-18-05, 20:51
ok
its me again I'm going to post a massage and see if the ticker shows up in my sig.

coolcat19
Tue, Oct-18-05, 20:52
Yes!!!!!!!!!
It worked! thanks guys.

megz
Tue, Oct-18-05, 23:30
Aw very cute siggy! WTG on your loss =0)

Sunflower7
Fri, Oct-21-05, 08:47
I went to the tickerfactory site but how do you get it to attach to the reply

Rosebud
Fri, Oct-21-05, 17:48
I went to the tickerfactory site but how do you get it to attach to the reply
Go to "UserCP" on the green menu bar, and click on "edit avatar." You'll see where to paste your ticker there. :)

Rosebud:rose:

Sunflower7
Sat, Oct-22-05, 04:54
Thank you very much

Jr8Fan
Sat, Oct-22-05, 05:13
ok
its me again I'm going to post a massage and see if the ticker shows up in my sig.
Hey there! Post me a massage, will you? My shoulder is aching a little today! ;)

Not picking on your spelling, just having some fun! It is 7am here and I am just having my second cup of coffee! :lol: (You should see how many times I edit my pusts tring to git them splelled rite!) :agree:

I should have picked Webster as my screen name.....NOT!!! :wave: