PDA

View Full Version : Life Change...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Kandie726
Fri, Oct-14-05, 11:41
Time to make a life change....

I am officially 100% going to start Atkins on Monday 17th...
I kept telling myself that I can't do it, and I know that I can and I will...
I going to need alot of support...
I going to need alot of motivation...
I weigh 195, 5'1 in height...
Goal weight 130, that's 65 pounds to lose...
Overall goal is eating more healthier, and maintaining it for life.
I'm ready...

FabByFifty
Fri, Oct-14-05, 12:17
Well first off Kandie, Quit telling yourself that you can't!! YOU CAN!! Now that is what you tell yourself, and do more than just say it, BELIEVE IT!!
I can assure you, that if you stick to this and commit to it totally you are going to see 65 pounds go off like lightening and as it goes find more confidence than you ever thought you had!:)
Browse the forum and read the success stories, these are real people that it has been a tried and true journey, they are not trying to sell a product, actually they are not trying to sell you nothing! They are the successful ones that beat the odds by doing this and believing that the could do it.
So, look in the mirror, right now!!, and tell your self you can and will do this and you are going to succeed!!:)
GOOD LUCK KANDIE AND WELCOME TO THE BEST LOW CARB FORUM ON THE INTERNET!!:)
You will not find better support than you ever believed that you could recieve here. :) Stick to this! :thup:
Brenda

Qmass
Fri, Oct-14-05, 13:35
Good luck! I think you will enjoy this new lifestyle.

Your stats are similar to mine (my initial goal was to lose 60 pounds, to get down to 140 lbs --I just kept lowering my goal as I continued to reach it). I dropped 65 pounds in about 9 months. The nice thing was - even before I lost 65 pounds, I was already feeling and looking better. I actually started feeling great after I lost the first 20 pounds. So even before you reach your goal, you can already enjoy your new lifestyle!

zorra_1
Fri, Oct-14-05, 15:12
Welcome aboard! You may want to start a journal on this forum to track your own progress and get input from some experienced "losers" on here!

bsheets
Sat, Oct-15-05, 00:43
Good luck! I think you will enjoy this new lifestyle.

Your stats are similar to mine (my initial goal was to lose 60 pounds, to get down to 140 lbs --I just kept lowering my goal as I continued to reach it). I dropped 65 pounds in about 9 months. The nice thing was - even before I lost 65 pounds, I was already feeling and looking better. I actually started feeling great after I lost the first 20 pounds. So even before you reach your goal, you can already enjoy your new lifestyle!
That's absolutely fantastic Qmass, well done!!!

e