PDA

View Full Version : Hello!! I am back..

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

nocarbkat
Thu, Oct-13-05, 06:30
I am back to eating low carb, and this board was so instrumental to me being sucessful the last time so I came back again. I went off low carb and on a long low fat, carb eating, weight gaining year. The end result was me being heavier than when I started low carbing the first time. Crazy isn't it..so I am back and ready to stay this time. This is my first week and I caught the flu!!! YIKES!!

I guess I should tell everyone a little about myself. I am female, 5'7", and hope to lose about 54 pounds, again. been a yo-yo dieter all my life. Eating low carb was the only WOE that satisfies me and I lose weight. So....you know how the story goes, I suppose.

I look forward to talking with everyone and hope to have lots of sucess with everyone.. :)

neela26
Thu, Oct-13-05, 06:33
Welcome Back!

I find these boards very helpful as well. The first time I did low carb I only needed 5-10 pounds to lose. I had lost most of the weight low fat/low cal eating but then stalled for a long time. Not to mention I was tired of being hungry all the time.

Unfortunately, I gained all and some back in a year. I tried doing low fat again, it just didn't work. Now I'm here and so far so good!

Good luck to ya!

Purvi