PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Here!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

greeniz35
Tue, Oct-11-05, 22:36
Hello all!! Today is the first day of the rest of my ever changing healthy body!! I'm SICK OF BEING SICK AND TIRED OF BEING FAT!! Let's call it what it is....sad, lonely, humliating, heartbreaking and defeating!! So here I am world...for all of you to see, for all of you to help me get through, for all of you to share in what will be my personal journey out of hell. I want this, I need this and I will succeed!! I just finished my first day on Atkins, and can say I feel wonderful, that I made it through my first day!! There are many many more to come...but I'm going to set small, realistic goals for myself, and by reading all of your wonderful stories of success and struggle I know I'll reach each goal, one by one. Thanks for reading, and God Bless, we all need it with this battle.

tardon
Tue, Oct-11-05, 23:27
Hi greeniz35..hello and welcome to a healthier and happier you. If you use this forum for support, join in a few challenges it will make your weight loss journey easier. On the days that the damn "devil platform" scales refuse to budge, don't comfort eat come here and vent your anger. The loss will come sometimes (often slowly, best way though not so many saggy bits)
I admire and like the people I have met here and know you will too. Shall catchup with you soon.

greeniz35
Wed, Oct-12-05, 22:23
Thank you Tarnya, for the warm welcome.....I wish I would have found this site years ago, it's pure inspiration!!

Donna