PDA

View Full Version : Here I go again, for good this time.

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

acadkate
Mon, Oct-10-05, 17:53
Hello all,
I'm new to the forum and it's been awhile since participating in any forum for that fact. I hope I post to the correct locations and not step on any toes along the way.
I have been reading a few entries today and have to say, wow. What a great group of people. I feel I already know so much about you. So let me introduce myself.
My name is Kathleen, but you can call me Kate, but never Kathy or Katy. I've been LCing off and on for awhile and know it really works. I've gotton off though and hit a few walls along the way and feel I am now truely ready to commit to a new lifestyle of healthy eating and activity.

burchets
Mon, Oct-10-05, 18:46
Welcome Kate!!!!!!!

meplus1
Tue, Oct-11-05, 00:51
Hello Kate,

Welcome to the forum...I am sure you will find it very helpful I know I do. There is such a great group of people here!!

Good Luck!

K