PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Long Island, NY here

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

badesa
Wed, Oct-05-05, 18:31
Hi all..just want to say "Hi" and that thi site is very helpful to me, with all the recipes etc. Want to know where to get soy flour though.

JaneDough
Wed, Oct-05-05, 18:44
Welcome! I found mine at Safeway, although I think I saw it at Whole Foods and Albertsons too. Once I got looking it was surprisingly common although I'd never noticed it before. Haven't used it yet; let us know what you think, okay?

badesa
Thu, Oct-06-05, 05:34
Thanks Jane...We don't have those chains of stores here on Long Island. But, I will keep looking!!!!!

linnieom
Thu, Oct-06-05, 16:26
Hi I am from LI too, did you try trader joes? THey have everything there Im sure you will find it . linda

pdxcutie
Fri, Oct-07-05, 06:11
Welcome to the board :)

puddypark
Sat, Oct-08-05, 12:50
Hi there!!
I am from Queens! and I too am wondering where to go for the soy flour!! You would think that living here the health food selections would be plentiful but I have not found that to be so.
Congrats on your loss so far and best of luck to you!!

black57
Sat, Oct-08-05, 17:29
I get my soy flour from Whole Foods but I am noticing that the regular grocery stores are beginning to carry it. If you begin requesting a product at your favorite store, they may begin carrying it.

Jr8Fan
Sun, Oct-09-05, 05:06
Welcome and good luck finding your soy flour!