PDA

View Full Version : lost 30 lbs.

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Cindygirl1
Mon, Dec-03-01, 01:14
I am very pleased with myself as I managed to lose 30 lbs. since starting in October. I have found low carbing very good and it also helps that I work out seven days a week. There are four of us here that are low carbing and we sure support each other. We have a buddy system between us and call each other if one of us are having any problems, or gently kick butts if one of us slack from the gym, lol. Mind you we went to the cottage at Point Roberts "this is just across the border, just info for people who don't leave here in B.C.", and I did go off low carbing a bit, no guilt mind you, except felt a little out of sorts the next day. I feel that between now and Christmas mind you I will be very busy as I have three dinner parties that I'm holding at our place and also have four events to go too. It's a good thing that I do all my Christmas gifts all year, which saves me a lot of hassle at this time of year. I have them all wrapped, :whew" just finished the last one to-day. Oops just have to remember to get the pooches, stocking stuffers.
P.S. My dinner parties will be half and half as far as lc foods goes.

Doodle
Mon, Dec-03-01, 03:08
Congratulations Cindy, that is fabulous news about your weight loss. I too believe that exercise plays a huge part, even though I am the worlds slowest LC loser, I WILL NOT give up! You have inspired me. Good luck with all those dinners!
Doods.

misselly
Mon, Dec-03-01, 05:31
Wll done Cindy. I've been away from the forum for a few weeks and looking forward to sharing again. This is a wonderful group of people. I've decided to work harder at controling my portions this week and drinking more water. Exercise is not a problem, I start everyday at Curves, which is a great kick start. Keep up the great work and keep posting.
Elly

ladibug
Mon, Dec-03-01, 12:11
hooray for you!!!!!!!!!

30 lbs. is a terrific loss. How long did that take you?
You should be very proud of yourself/ you inspire me to continue.

alto
Mon, Dec-03-01, 12:23
30 pounds is WONDERFUL -- you should be pleased :) And you're almost at goal.

Any tips or favorite meals to share??

Cher
Wed, Dec-05-01, 12:47
Cindy, wow! you must be so incredibly happy! Congratulations on your 30 pound weight loss...and how nice, that you're almost at goal...I can't wait until I'm at the last 5 to 10 pounds :) Way To Go!

grrlpwer
Wed, Dec-05-01, 15:03
WAY TO GO CINDY :D

PenclPushr
Fri, Dec-07-01, 08:31
You've done a great job on your goal. You will be there before you know it. Only 5 more pounds. That must feel wonderful. Blessings to you. :)

MeeMaw
Fri, Dec-21-01, 21:14
I fell off the wagon this week. Reading all of the positive posts has helped me tonight to know I'll get back on tomorrow. I was doing so well-- 10.5 lbs. in 2 weeks. The last 3 days, I have been so bad that I would not even weigh this morning. Tomorrow is a new day. Thanks

sunshine2
Thu, Dec-27-01, 12:14
See, your success helps us all. Thanks for sharing and YOU GO GIRL!

Marlaine
Fri, Dec-28-01, 12:29
Originally posted by Cindygirl1
I am very pleased with myself as I managed to lose 30 lbs. since starting in October.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations!! Good for you!! Isn't it a pleasure to be able to tuck this accomplishment under your belt? I see that you have gone past the 30 since your post and even past your goal! That's GREAT!!

Marlaine