PDA

View Full Version : Hello to everyone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

dubwise
Mon, Oct-03-05, 01:55
Hello to all in this forum.

I have been on atkins induction for about four days now, already lost a few pounds and feeling great. I read a lot of posts in the forums for information and recipes and i love it.

Now for more personal stuff, I am from a little country in Europe called Portugal. Just next to Spain. Right there. I am 27 years and have always been overweight my all live but this is about to change. I am in last year of college majoring in applied math. Some of my motivation for loosing weight is my future career, i want to look my best in future jobs interviews and not be discriminated on looks.

So a big cheers to everyone.

Dubwise

Voo36
Mon, Oct-03-05, 05:09
Welcome to the forum. Low carb is a great lifestyle, and I wish you much luck, both with your weight loss and your future endeavors.

:wave:

Phyllis

4beans4me
Mon, Oct-03-05, 08:03
Welcome to the forums! You CAN do it!! :wave:

Jr8Fan
Mon, Oct-03-05, 08:18
Welcome! Glad to see you found us!

Akasha
Mon, Oct-03-05, 10:10
Hi Dubwise. I am a college student here in the states. :) Congrats on your new way of eating- if you need any help, don't hesitate to stop by my journal. :)

Nikara2005
Mon, Oct-03-05, 14:36
Welcome! Good luck! YOU CAN DO IT! ;)