PDA

View Full Version : New and scared

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Cher-lyn
Sun, Oct-02-05, 19:03
:help: As you can see, I am new to this site. While surfing (and eating) I stumbled upon this site and I am hoping that it will change my life. I know that I need to eat better, move more and worry less, but this scares me. For so long, carbs have helped me through some tough times.

GabrielleG
Sun, Oct-02-05, 19:23
Cher-lyn welcome! We were all scared at first. it does get better but congratulations on making the first step.

linnieom
Sun, Oct-02-05, 19:25
Hi you will love this site it,just read through and post any questions or worrys you have and you will get through the tough times with out the carbs! It helps to know that you are not alone! I have only been here for a few days and I really find this site great motivation! good luck to you I know you can do this! linda

Akasha
Sun, Oct-02-05, 22:08
Greetings Cher-Lyn! This site has definately changed MY life- so much support and guidance can be found here. Welcome! :)