PDA

View Full Version : 54 And Flabbyhelp

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Phillyfan
Fri, Sep-30-05, 10:27
How and where do I get momentum to stay focused. What exercises will get rid of my flabby back and belly?. Is it too late for me.

Jr8Fan
Fri, Sep-30-05, 11:44
Hello!

In my opinion, it is never too late. Check the exercise board and I am sure there are some folks that can recommend a workout for you that will help.

Good luck!

Akasha
Sun, Oct-02-05, 22:15
Yup, the exercise board is great! ^^

I bought an MP3 player, so that I can listen to upbeat music while I exercise. It helps motivate me. :D Good luck, and it's never too late to get healthy! ;)

JAnn
Mon, Oct-03-05, 12:14
I hope it's not too late as I have you beat by four years! This is a wonderful site with lots of help. Check out the TOFF's threads for us over 50 ones who may have different problems losing weight!.

Nikara2005
Mon, Oct-03-05, 12:56
You can do it! Its never too late! Keep your head up and research...it the best advice I can give you!