PDA

View Full Version : Starting over...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Akasha
Fri, Sep-30-05, 07:05
"Today is the beginning of the rest of my life. It is a clean slate. I will begin it totally refreshed and just live it."

I have gotten so off track the past month. I need to get back on the Atkins wagon and STOP telling myself that it is okay to cheat every single weekend or day that I feel a craving.

Jr8Fan
Fri, Sep-30-05, 07:07
I feel your pain. Sometimes, I seem to have a hard time staying on track, then all of a sudden the plan will come together and I will cruise along doing well for a long time.

Good luck!

atmasters
Fri, Sep-30-05, 07:38
Good job It is ok. I went off plan last night had some southern comfort and diet pop. So lets jump back on the wagon.

4beans4me
Fri, Sep-30-05, 07:39
You CAN do it Akasha!! :yay::yay:

zorra_1
Fri, Sep-30-05, 08:21
Join me for 100 cheat free days (or as long as you can!). I'm into day 10 and it might be nice to have some accountability!

HogarthNH
Fri, Sep-30-05, 09:13
"There are no cheats, only choices."

scthgharpy
Fri, Sep-30-05, 16:36
Wow, 100 days brings us to 12/29?? thats awesome, that way we can get thru the holidays and still show off our new fab SMALLER threads and enjoy a little new years cheer while enjoying sticking to our commitment.

Im with you! Where do I sign up!!

zorra_1
Fri, Sep-30-05, 18:25
Wow, 100 days brings us to 12/29?? thats awesome, that way we can get thru the holidays and still show off our new fab SMALLER threads and enjoy a little new years cheer while enjoying sticking to our commitment.

Im with you! Where do I sign up!!

Sorry, but you can't join! (Joking!!)

I started about 10 days ago, so it's only 90 days until 12/29. I would love to make a thread in the challenges (not sure what it's really called) area. I would also like to make a cute little ticker or object but I'm not creative or technically savy enough!

zorra_1
Fri, Sep-30-05, 18:42
Anyone who wants to be a part of 100 Days Cheat Free check out the countdown/buddies/challenge forum.

Akasha
Fri, Sep-30-05, 22:51
I'm up for the challenge. :lol: