PDA

View Full Version : I am new also

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Stemp
Wed, Sep-21-05, 21:44
:wave: Hi I will be three weeks on Fri on induction. Am doing well in this little time I have lost almost four inches in my waist and am feeling soooo much better. I have just discovered this support forum and it really helps keep me motivated. I am actually drinking plenty of water and exercising. I started around 380 and am around 350 today. I am in California at a trade show and have brought my vitamins my protein bars and my comittment. txs and one day at a time I intend to be a Atkins WOE fanatic for a long time.

foxgluvs
Thu, Sep-22-05, 04:47
Hiya! Just wanted to say hello and I hope you have fun on the boards, there is a lot of support out there, and I'm sure with the weight you have already lost (which is great!!) you will do really well!
Keep posting, you'll soon have a lot of friends. It's a great idea to start a journal also as it helps people communicate with you easier - if you do want one, then go to the main index of the forums and post in the bootcamp/journals section.
Good luck :)

Stemp
Thu, Sep-22-05, 07:30
txs as I said I am out of town on buz. txs for the support it is helping to make me even more determined.