PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the UK

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Ailidh
Tue, Sep-20-05, 01:15
My name is Alice and I'm giving Atkins my best shot!

In October 2002 I was 242lbs. In October 2004 I was 136lbs - mostly by portion control and calorie counting. A grim time at work set in and by the end of June 2005 I was 190.5lbs. I grabbed onto Atkins, for the first time, as an anchor to stop me totally drifting off. Last week I was 168lbs but got stuck in a 4 day bing and went up to 174.6 at the weekend. Down to 172.8 today, I've gone back to Induction carb values. And yes, I'm a bit obsessive about the numbers!!! :agree:

It's good to be here - good luck to all of us!

Annabel33
Tue, Sep-20-05, 04:27
HI!

I'm also in the UK. first week of Atkins coming to an end, and I feel slimmer but the scales are broken so thought I'd just ignore them and get one of those embarrassing public weighings at the Pharmacy!!!
:-D

My belly has shrunk this week so I know it's working. I have such a long way to go ...
I'm tall and can carry a lot of weight but I've just hit 35 and I've had my children ... so there's no excuse now whatsoever.
Time to lose the fat!!!