PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

leelee58
Sun, Sep-18-05, 07:41
:Party: tomorrow is my 47th birthday...and I am giving myself a gift...a healthier way of life....so I hope ya'll will help keep me on track and give me guidance along the way....
leelee58

tethgirl
Sun, Sep-18-05, 08:14
Welcome leelee58. :wave: This is one of the best gifts you can give to your self. Congratulations and happy LCing ;)

ljw32
Sun, Sep-18-05, 08:15
Good luck- you can do it!! I started out at close to your weight 1 1/2 yrs ago- and now am 4 lbs away from goal!! I had struggles and stalls along the way but stuck it out. We are all here for you to help you!!

leelee58
Sun, Sep-18-05, 08:19
Thanks so much!!! a quick question..how do you get those cute sliders??????

Kikib1028
Sun, Sep-18-05, 09:11
Congrats on choosing a healthy way of life, leelee. Also, welcome to the forums! They really do help me out when I'm feeling down. I got my slider from tickerfactory.com but you can also get them from 3FatChicks.com. Just follow the directions on the website and you should be fine. Then, when you have the link, copy and paste it into your signature under "User CP". I hope this helps!

Tresor
Sun, Sep-18-05, 09:13
Happy birthday early, leelee58! And welcome to the forum! :)

:wave:

leelee58
Sun, Sep-18-05, 11:27
Ya'll are awesome...thank you so much for making this "GRITS" feel welcome....(girl raised in the south) leelee