PDA

View Full Version : New......okay, kinda.

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

bigksmomma
Wed, Sep-14-05, 12:26
I was on the forum for just a short time back in March. I enjoyed it and then my husband lost his job. And it was down hill from there. We have just relocated and I'm thinking this is a great time to make a fresh start!! Anyway...I have about 100 lbs to lose and no end (but my rear end) in sight. I'm doing 20-25 carbs a day. And trying to up my H2O intake.
I have 3 kids 2, 4, and 7. A long way from my friends and family. I'll take any advice or comradery I can get.

Bpenrose
Wed, Sep-14-05, 12:56
Hey momma I was also in the forum and fell off the wagon around summer. I managed to gain it all back plus 10 lbs. sorry to hear about your hubbys job. The water is hard for me to adjust to also

bigksmomma
Wed, Sep-14-05, 12:58
Actually what seems horrible is sometimes a blessing. It took 4 months but he ended up with a much better position. Hence the move. So, how long have you been back on the wagon? How's it goin?

WyoDiva
Wed, Sep-14-05, 13:41
Welcome back, Momma! I sympathize with you on the job thing - I just got 30 days notice on my job yesterday. It's like, now what the heck do I do. I don't know if I'll seek a job here, move, or what...but in the meantime, I'm sticking to the LC WOE. Afterall, being thinner and thinner all the time can't hurt my chances of getting a new job, but being a big old cow can!!! Glad you are here! ;)

bigksmomma
Wed, Sep-14-05, 15:14
Sorry to hear about your job. Hopefully God will give you some direction soon. Thanks for the welcome!!