PDA

View Full Version : Hello all...Newbie here

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Cavendish
Wed, Sep-14-05, 02:26
I joined this forum a while ago and have been lurking basically for several weeks (and finally figured out how to post). I just started the Schwarzbein Program for my health and am very interested in anyone's advice/meal ideas. Several years ago I lost 30 pounds on Protein Power and have kept it off due to constant excercise, etc. Since I moved to Germany a year ago, it has been creeping back--mostly due to the fact that the bakeries here are amazing and I have no self-control! lol Anyway, I think this forum is great and you all are so positive and helpful. Thank you fo being here...

JaneDough
Thu, Sep-15-05, 11:21
I don't know how anybody stays slim in Germany; their bakeries are so sinful, they should only be opened in Red Light districts! Welcome to the board; I'm sure you'll find tons of support in the Schwarzbein forum, and others.

zorra_1
Thu, Sep-15-05, 12:41
Since I moved to Germany a year ago, it has been creeping back--mostly due to the fact that the bakeries here are amazing and I have no self-control!

Congratulations on fighting off the temptations. I'm not sure if I could do it. I could live without potatoes, potato chips, and pasta. But I always have a hard time saying no to baked goods!

jeannnette
Fri, Sep-16-05, 09:02
welcome and best wishes

i always wanted to visit germany,,, but now with bills and mortgage and kids... anyway....... i hope you find your way around the forum easily