PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

KimmieJake
Tue, Sep-13-05, 08:04
:wave:

Just thought I'd introduce myself quickly. My name is Kim and I'm following the Atkins WOE. I've been lurking here for quite a while, and finally decided to register.

I have PCOS, and Atkins has already been doing wonders for me! My hubby complains that he can't keep up with me. I now tire out my hyperactive 6 year old son, and our equally hyper rat terrier!

Before I married (in '88) I unknowingly lost 30 pounds on Atkins. What I mean by that is I followed the Atkins WOE, but didn't realize it as an actual "diet" -- I just ate a certain way. Many years (and pounds) later, I'm having success once again!

Looking forward to lots of great discussions!

lisabond
Tue, Sep-13-05, 08:07
Hi Kimmie :) Congrats on your weight losses so far! Welcome to the forums!

Laydebleu
Tue, Sep-13-05, 11:34
Greetins and welcome to the forums.

I wish you further success in your low carb way of eating.

Firedancer
Tue, Sep-13-05, 15:45
Kim ~

Welcome to the boards. I too am a Kim and have PCOS. You have come to the right place for support, there is even a PCOS forum. I wish you all the best in your weight loss.

Feel free to stop by my journal and say hi!

Kimberly
Firedancer
306/266/165
101lbs to go!!!!!
40lbs lost and gone forever!!!

KimmieJake
Wed, Sep-14-05, 09:10
for the welcomes! I have found the PCOS board and absolutely LOVE it!! :agree:

Kikib1028
Wed, Sep-14-05, 10:37
Hey Kimmie! Congrats on you weight loss and welcome to the boards. Good luck on your Low-carb journey