PDA

View Full Version : Private Message Question

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

A thin me!
Thu, Nov-29-01, 09:44
Hi!

This is probably not the proper place for this..... but I could not think of where else to put it..... Sorry.....

I wanted to send someone a message. My box is clean and the receipeint said there is nothing in hers. When I tried to send it I got a boxed message saying the "users' box is full - message will be sent telling them to check."

Is there a problem with private message or do I need to do something. Please advise.

Thanks,

P

AngelaR
Thu, Nov-29-01, 10:07
A Thin Me

I sent you a private message a few days ago. My inbox is empty. I can't figure out how it works either. If you email me at
pixelswebworks~mail.com (replace the ~ with the at sign). That's my junkmailbox. I'll email you back with another email addy to use

:wave:

doreen T
Thu, Nov-29-01, 10:15
Hi a thin me, and everybody,

When clearing out your PM folders, make sure you delete the messages in your SENT folder, as well as the inbox. Also, double-check to make sure you got every message from the beginning .. click on the drop down menu box at the top of each folder list, select "show all messages from the beginning" .. and you might find some messages that were "hiding".

The easiest way to clear ALL messages from each folder, is to check the little box that's at the top right corner of the message list. This will select all messages, then you just click on the delete button at the bottom of the list, and walla ... inbox is cleared. Go to your sent folder, and do the same.

hth,
Doreen

p.s. - I moved this thread to the Comments section, where we discuss issues relating to the "technicalities" of the forum and the website..... D.

Lessara
Thu, Nov-29-01, 12:02
I cleared out my mailbox! Yippee!! :D

A thin me!
Thu, Nov-29-01, 14:50
Thanks so much......I will try again,

XOXOXOX
A Thin Me