PDA

View Full Version : angellori

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

angellori
Thu, Sep-08-05, 17:55
Hi,
This is my first time posting in this type of forum, so I hope I'm doing it right!
I started my low-carb program today. I'm really scared because in the past 3 years all I've done is yo-yo with my weight and have had NO SUCCESS with anything because I can't stick to any food plan. I have terrible CRAVINGS, and of course they're usually for refined carbohydrates and I haven't had the willpower to abstain from the carbs. I'm really frustrated with myself and am beginning to feel hopeless about weight loss. Maybe accessing this site will help give me some inspiration!! I'm glad it's here and hope to hear some encouragement!!
Lori :help:

juelz4u
Thu, Sep-08-05, 18:13
Lori~~~

Welcome girl!! This board will really come in handy for you!! So much great info., inspiration and people!!

wishing you well!!
Juli

prer
Thu, Sep-08-05, 18:15
Hi Lori,
Yeah I have been yo-yoing too... And have had terrible cravings myself I found that eating 5 small meals instead of 3 made it better for me... maybe that will help .. I myself have started on my fat-loss goal today and have been dealing with similar issues...
Have fun
Prer