PDA

View Full Version : Getting Back Into the Zone- Boulder, CO

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

btzone
Mon, Sep-05-05, 20:09
I entered the Zone 8 years ago for a period of six months, I was not working much and had a ton of free time. I did a study on my weight strength, key measurements and sleep patterns. I remember waking up one morning after exactly 7 hrs and I just could not sleep another minute, after preparing my zone breakfast, I busied myself with cleaning and chores and after a couple of hours I sat down and thought, I feel like a god. I had incredible mental clarity, I was gaining my strength long lost after being an All-American swimmer in college, never sick and then I lost my way. After building 4 businesses and 2 kids I am committed to entering the Zone once again, for life.

After less than a week, my strength is up a bit, and most importantly my mental clarity is coming back which is a lot to say since I have sleep apnea. I have refocused my energy on my business and seam to be able to again work later and still wake up feeling good.

I am hoping to find some committed Zoner's in Boulder County to chat with and discuss easy ways to stay in the Zone. I spent way too much time preparing and measuring foods, but boy did I feel good. I must find a better way to maintain it this time. My life does depend on it. I hope to hear from some of you. bt

judaramou
Mon, Sep-05-05, 22:23
I am not in Boulder County but I am committed to the ZONE because I too remember that I felt wonderful after a short time on it. I have unlimited telephone time, so if you wanted to chat on the phone, I would be happy to call you. Good luck for sure judaramou