PDA

View Full Version : first time

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

dk_ceo
Wed, Nov-28-01, 11:28
this is my first time here am looking foward to reading and learning from all of those here that care to share

alto
Wed, Nov-28-01, 11:56
Welcome, dk_ceo. You look as though you're already off to a good start. Don't just read -- post! We all have something to share :)

gwilson38
Wed, Nov-28-01, 12:01
nice to meet ya!! I wish U much success...looks like U are off to a great start. Please post any questions or comments U may have

Homegirl
Fri, Nov-30-01, 09:20
I was really nervous when I joined this forum. Had been sneaking around reading posts for days before I got up the courage to join. Had never been on any kind of forum or chat room so it was a big step for me.

However, I have really enjoyed the additional information and insights from the people here that I can't find in books.

And the people here are very helpful and encouraging. Lots of support.

Welcome and continued success to you!

DGriffin
Wed, Dec-05-01, 08:12
Hello dk_ceo...I felt the same way as homegirl...and I also use to just visit the site without posting...gathering all the little tidbits I could gathering and then scram I was gone...now, I enjoy the interchange of encouragement, and hope to continue...welcome aboard.....and keep those posts coming......

bsayne
Thu, Dec-06-01, 15:40
Hello dk_ceo & welcome to the right place for low carb (LC) Check out the journal area and start one when your ready it really helps you keep track of what's happening in your progress. Looking forward to more posts and your ongoing success story! There are lots of great people here with much experience so the input is truely valuable. Everyone has something that could help another make it through so speak up!

Bsayne