PDA

View Full Version : Salad Croutons

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Beezi
Sat, Sep-03-05, 16:55
Are they okay to eat? The ones I havve are only 3 carbs for (10 croutons) and they are low on sodium would this be okay?

bevbme
Sat, Sep-03-05, 17:08
NO <<<<<<< short answer but really all u need to know

taming
Sat, Sep-03-05, 17:11
It depends on what plan you are actually following, where you are in it, and how many carbs you can eat, and have eaten, that day or meal. It's hard to know what to say in your situation as you have not given us much to go on.

Rosebud
Sat, Sep-03-05, 17:13
Are they okay to eat? The ones I havve are only 3 carbs for (10 croutons) and they are low on sodium would this be okay?
It really depends on your plan. I see you have not chosen any particular plan, so the flip answer would be it depends on what you wish to allow yourself.

Some plans do allow wholegrain bread, so it may be worth doing some reading.

I truly believe that to give yourself the best chance of success you are best off choosing one of the published plans and following it exactly at least for the first few months. If you go to "Plans" on the green manu bar at the very top of the screen, you will find summaries of some of the major plans.

Rosebud:rose: