PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Colorado

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

suzanestel
Thu, Sep-01-05, 00:45
:help: I'm starting to slip back into my old habits. I've been doing so well in OA and I have a great sponsor but unfortunately she isn't sold on the cutting the grains out part of my food plan so I think I got out of my structure of 60 carbs a day even though I went down 1 pant size. I really need to talk to you all because you understand and need a low carb eating plan. I'm lonely for your wisdom and support. Suzan

Kikib1028
Thu, Sep-01-05, 00:54
Welcome to the forums, suzan! This is a great site for support. The people here are extremly supportive and knowledgable. You have found the right spot. Sry, but I'm still in the induction part of atkins so I can't really help you with your meal plan, but I'm sure someone here can. And remember- if you can do it once, you can do it again. Well, good luck and happy LCing!

P.S.- If you ever want to chat, just stop by my journal!

BBQgal
Thu, Sep-01-05, 04:47
Hi,
Welcome and Good Luck!
Starting a journal is a big help to this lifestyle. Post what you are eating and I know someone will be able to help you. The food addicts forum is wonderful.

Annie

jeannnette
Thu, Sep-01-05, 08:40
Welcome and best wishes. You'll find alot of wisdom here and tons of support!

suzanestel
Thu, Sep-01-05, 09:56
thank you all for your wonderful words of support. I will be checking in and using the tools here as soon as I figure out how to get around this site.
many blessings to you all...have a healthy day
suzan

jeannnette
Thu, Sep-01-05, 13:07
Hi Suzan

You can get the ticker by clicking on it or someone elses. After you get the link you can copy paste it to your signature. You can edit your signature in "User CP" at the top left corner of this page.

Hows it going LC'ing? I hope well :) Your food looks good... why not start a journal in "journals/bootcamp"? It'll be a great way for you to look back.

jeannnette
Sun, Sep-04-05, 13:34
Hi Susan

Hope you're having a great weekend.

Happy low carbing!!