PDA

View Full Version : Ticker Update Not Working For Me

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

NJNicole
Sun, Aug-28-05, 20:12
Someone said to just go into the profile and update my ticker by changing the numbers in the code. Well I do that and my ticker disappears. I have to actually go back to the ticker site and start from scratch to create a whole new ticker any time I need to update my weight.

Is it because I am using the ticker for amount lost rather than actual pounds? For instance, some people have their ticker to say started at 205, current at 189, goal 150. I have mine to say starting 0, 16, goal 55 pounds lost.

Noura80
Sun, Aug-28-05, 23:51
I didn't know there was any other way. I always go back to the website and create a new one with the new changes.

gracej
Mon, Aug-29-05, 06:34
how come my tick shows up as a link and not a picture?

gracej
Mon, Aug-29-05, 06:37
yay sorted it - was copying wrong url thing :)

NJNicole
Mon, Aug-29-05, 08:38
I didn't know there was any other way. I always go back to the website and create a new one with the new changes.

I found that with 3 Fat Chicks you can update it by going to your profile and changing the numbers in the code. But with tickerfactory you have to make a new one for each update. So I just changed my ticker to 3 Fat Chicks instead.

Noura80
Tue, Aug-30-05, 00:12
NJNicole thanx for the info :D.

nikkil
Tue, Aug-30-05, 07:30
yep, I saw somebody give that advice and thought to myself "how does it work for them because it never works for me!" :) I always just go back and create a new one. Gives me a chance to change up things, anyway ;)