PDA

View Full Version : Here I go

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

pyjamanda
Sun, Aug-28-05, 11:52
Hello All!
So glad to have found this forum :)
Although I admittedly don't really know how to use it yet. I have been doing Atkins and losing weight but eating the same few basic things because I don't have enough knowledge yet about what I should be eating. I also want to start exercising but am not quite sure what is right for me...
I hope to be able to make new friends here and gain some valuable information...
Amanda

Kikib1028
Sun, Aug-28-05, 19:07
Congrats on starting your new diet! I have just started this forum also and am still learning how to use it :). When I had just started atkins I also basically ate the same thing also but eventually added things into my diet. Try some low-carb recipies located on this website or on the atkins.com website. Also, I really couldn't find the right exercise for myself either but after awile I found a really great dance workout that really works for me. Keep looking and you are sure to find something you like. Good luck and happy LCing!

MissScruff
Sun, Aug-28-05, 19:35
http://scruffykat.com/welcome001.gif

jeannnette
Sun, Aug-28-05, 22:28
Welcome to the forum. You'll learn alot here. I don't know much about Atkins, just wanted to say hi & welcome.

ICanDoThis
Sun, Aug-28-05, 22:56
Congrats to you for making the right decision to jump in with both feet and go for lo-carb. YI am doing a modified Atkins but need to try the induction again... You are welcome to join our Christmas Challenge where you get to post 3 goals for the week and we're working our way down to 50 lbs lost by Christmas. We're there to encourage each other when needed. Come join us, and good luck on your journey! (link in my signature!)