PDA

View Full Version : which diet is the very best?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

pattiecake
Mon, Nov-26-01, 19:28
I have only tried sugar busters and atkins. I could not keep on the Atkins. I am trying the sugar busters started 11/26/01.
Does anyone have suggestions on which diet is easiest to follow?

bsayne
Wed, Nov-28-01, 13:37
Only you can decide which plan is the best for you. Check out the Quick links on the right of the page...1st one entitled; Which low-carb plan is right for me? Also check out the other low carb links and ideas for jazzing up induction see if you had that part covered. Maybe that will help you. You don't say why Atkins was so hard or how long you were on it so I can't offer anything else on that plan but feel free to ask.
Best of Luck!

Bsayne

Homegirl
Thu, Nov-29-01, 12:41
Yep. Best way to figure out which plan is going to work for you is to read, read, read and then decide. There is a ton of information on this site alone but I suggest you do read the books that go along with each plan. I am slowly making my way through a list of LC books and absorbing the information which seems relevant to me.

I think most people here would agree that you should start out picking and sticking to one particular plan but that over time and as you get nearer to goal, you sort of adapt the plans to come up with your own plan--what works best for you.

Hope that helps.