PDA

View Full Version : Never Hungry in Ohio!!! I LUV THAT!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

barbwire61
Fri, Jul-22-05, 23:31
Hi Everyone! :wave:
I'm from Sidney, Ohio. I've been on low carb for about 2 years now :thup: : . I will never go back to eating sugar and refined flours :thdown: :nono: . When I first started the diet I went from about 143 to 128 pounds :thup: . Back then my husband worked night shift and I spent my evenings cooking, cleaning, dancing about the house, taking him a hot meal every night. It was all so great :cool: :rheart: :clap: ! (It was new, he wasn't my husband yet!) I worked an 8 hour shift on my day job and had plenty of time to get active and stay active.
I am now married to the fatso! :lol: (Ha Ha) Still love him tho! Actually he slimmed down also, following the atkins plan. But he was extremely active on his night shift job :hyper: . And since he wasn't around to bug me I stayed active too :hyper: .
Now, we are both on day shift and unfortunately working 10 to 12 hour days :Puke: . That is the killer! Worst of all for him; he sits on his rump all day in a truck. (His rump is the only thing that didn't get big) Still luv him tho :rheart: !
I have gained back about 13 pounds; BUT!!! Please do not get discouraged :sunny: . I can still where my clothes :wiggle: . Yes. The same ones! My body has changed. And I feel alot better eating this way. And I never have to go hungry :yum: . Yes, if I had more time for excercise; I could be even better; but I'm not complaining!!! COULD NEVER EAT THIS GOOD BEFORE AND MAINTAIN!!!! :yum: Sticking with it for Life ! Always looking for something yummy to eat :yum: ! Keep the recipes and chat flowing.
So Nice to meet you all, (all of my co-workers make fun of me because I refuse to eat the stuff they do, like bread and cake, so does eveyone else for that matter! But I will get the last laugh; I will not be diabetic! :skull: ) I just tell them it's not good for me and I refuse to eat it :D .
Goodnight All; Hope to here from you all soon :wave: !

J.K.
Sat, Jul-23-05, 08:16
Welcome in Barbwider.. :)

Good to see you here.. :thup:

black57
Sat, Jul-23-05, 09:26
Barbwire, I am originally from NE Ohio. I will be "vacationing" there in a week. Where in the world is Sidney???

Diane4
Sat, Jul-23-05, 11:02
Welcome and good luck in your efforts. I so enjoyed reading your post. You have a nice sense of humor!
Diane

SLMDezi
Thu, Jul-28-05, 08:05
Hi,

I just wanted to drop by and welcome you to the forum...this is a great place for support and information...Best of luck on your journey to a new you!!

take care :wave: