PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

fit4mykids
Fri, Jul-22-05, 11:44
Hello Everyone! I have been low carbing since January of '04. I lost 50 pounds in 7 months just following my own low carb diet. I kept it off until early '05 and then put 10 pounds back on due to stress of my job! I have since taken that weight off, but I can't seem to lose the last 20 pounds that I want to lose. I have upped my exercising tremendously and have tried Atkins induction and others...all to no avail. It is like my metabolism is dead. Any suggestions? I am desperate! :help:

Diane4
Fri, Jul-22-05, 13:44
Welcome. I have heard that some people have success eating more often and upping their calories (just a bit) ;). Maybe drinking more water too? Good luck to you. Keep us posted!
Diane

SLMDezi
Thu, Jul-28-05, 08:13
Hi,

I just wanted to drop by and welcome you to the forum...this is a great place for support and information...Best of luck on your journey to a new you!!

take care :wave: