PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

micnmax
Wed, Jul-20-05, 17:14
Hi everyone! :wave: I've just started my 3rd week doing Atkins (still induction) :) It's going great. I didn't weigh myself at the start or now, I'm just going by the way my clothes fit. I am thankful for this site especially the recipes. I start my day a mock danish and am going to try the french toast recipe tonight for dinner. I would like to make some friends doing atkins with success.

FionaM
Wed, Jul-20-05, 17:35
Nice to have you, welcome!!!
I havent tried any recepies yet, but am getting very board so will try some today!!
Keep up the good work, there are alot of very encouraging people here, its a nice place to stop bye :)

HUGS
FIona

micnmax
Thu, Jul-21-05, 12:45
Fiona,
I highly recommend the mock danish. I use almond extract instead of vanilla. I just went for lunch and had no problems staying on track :)
Thanks for the words of encouragement!

Bye for now,
Marisa (micnmax)

SLMDezi
Thu, Jul-28-05, 08:17
Hi,

I just wanted to drop by and welcome you to the forum...this is a great place for support and information...Best of luck on your journey to a new you!!

take care :wave: