PDA

View Full Version : hello glad to be here

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

sandyjo
Wed, Jul-20-05, 09:35
hi everyone, so glad to have found a place to come. i need all the support i can get. i started on this low carb wol because i need to lose weight and my suger is getting way up. running around 200. the 5 days i have been on low carb it's been running about 110- 129 still higher tho in mornings when i wake up then when i go to bed. anyone know why it would be higher in morn then when i go to bed?

stacyfitz
Wed, Jul-20-05, 10:46
Hi Sandy,

I am new here too. I don't know the answer to your question but welcome. It sounds like the five days have had a big impact.

Stacy

dpionk
Wed, Jul-20-05, 10:49
Welcome to the forums!! This is a great place for imformation and a great place for support! Good luck on your journey!!

SLMDezi
Thu, Jul-28-05, 08:32
Hi,

I just wanted to drop by and welcome you to the forum...this is a great place for support and information...Best of luck on your journey to a new you!!

take care :wave: